Monday 2 May 2016

Inspiration: Artbook Collection/ CG Scenes

I have a artbook collection that has inspired me over the years of my learning process, and as they have all helped me in some way, the main book I would like to talk about is a book entitled CG Scenes




This book  a a straight up developer notebook with interviews that talk about the artwork by the artists themselves and it is my favourite book I own.



Many of the tips and techniques have came from this book and the artists within, they're workflow I have adopted and am slowing getting better because of their input,

Most of my inspiration comes directly from my artbook collection, I have a quick scan through the artbook with the subject matter I want to create and take references and ideas and make them my own.

Book full title: "CG scenes from sketch to finish"

Here is a video like of a gentleman flicking through the pages of the same book.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yifzv9ID0

No comments:

Post a Comment