Monday 2 May 2016

Inspiration: Blizzard Entertainment

Blizzard Entertainment are a large company known primarily for their amazing work over the ears in games such as World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Diablo, Starcraft and Heroes of the Storm, recently a new contender has entered the art battle between these games and its name is Overwatch

What really inspires me about Blizzard Entertainmaent is their huge scope and range, Artwork and style for example from hearthstone is very funny, stylised and childlike, but Diablo 3s style is very gritty and dark and scary, It has inspired me to attempt different art styles myself(Another reason why I love Will Terrell so much)




I own a official Blizzard Entertainment artbook which is amazing many of the artwork in that book has influenced me over my whole time learning how to become a concept artist the style use of colours is incredible.




No comments:

Post a Comment